TAX filing services for Individuals and Small Businesses
See if you can qualify for the $10, $15 or $25 tax preparation specials offered by The DOT Doctor:Tax by Fax
Answer a few simple questions and you may qualify for one of our specially priced tax preparation services.
The following questions help qualify you for the $25 prep service.
See information below of qualifying for the $10 1040-EZ special or the $15 Senior Citizen / Low income / Unemployment Special.
Do you have less than 4 W-2s or 1099s totalling under $50k?
Is your interest and dividend income under $1000?
Will you use the standard deduction?
Do you NOT have income from self employment?
Do you have access to email & a scanner -or- a fax machine?
Are you willing to pay via PayPal?
If you answered YES to all these questions.....you should qualify.
If you can answer YES to most of these questions; you should contact us to see what low rate you will qualify for....it may still be only the $25 preparation fee.
Fill out form below to complete order. PayPal offers faster service. Check by mail option available.
How do I file my Taxes with Tax by Fax service?
- Fill out the form below
- Pay the fee if you qualify for the $25 Federal Tax preparation otherwise estimate the cost of your return and pay at least a $50 retainer deposit / $100 if any form of Self Employment is involved. (any fees not incurred with be refunded) If you know you qualify for the $10 or $15 filings, as listed below...just pay that fee.
- Want e-file service? Pay just the e-file fee. No additional service fees are added. (TBD)
- All tax prep done via computer. No in-person visit required.
- Scan and email your tax documents to the address provided....or fax your documents to the address provided.....or snail mail your documents (should send copies not originals). Address provided upon payment.
- Want to mail your documents and a check? OK. Email us for the address. We do hold checks up to 2 weeks for clearing before processing your tax forms. Do NOT choose this option if past March 15th without speaking to a representative first.
- Need ongoing quarterly filings? We can do that. Contact us for a quote.
- If I do not qualify for the $25 prep special; what is the cost? Cost is based on Total Income. We charge .01% if Line 22. Example: your total income is $65,000. You pay $65 for tax prep. (which is tax deductible). This includes 1 free Schedule or worksheet. Each additional Schedule or worksheet is $10 except for Schedule A which is $25 and Schedule C, E or F which are $50 each. (passive SE will be negotiated on an individual basis)
- Senior Citizen with just Social Security and/or interest/dividend income under $1500 -or- any age with income under $10k (example - out of work and collected UE for 6 months) ....ask about our Special Offers. Most tax prep is offered at $10 for basic filing.
- Qualify for 1040-EZ? $15 prep fee.
- Need tax filing and/or bookkeeping services for your small business? We can do that!
- Own trucks and need to file? We offer highly discounted packages for FULL TAX PREPARATION needs. Contact us for pricing.
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher.
Buy your copy of Dr. Andrea Sitler PhD's book on transport and handling of nuclear waste. Learn the story behind Yucca Mountain. Understand Pu and its uses in combating Global Warming. Pu: Energy Source or Death Source available through Amazon or buy directly through the DOT Doctor's site.